Our boats are inusred against third party liability with optional damage waiver (only available with skipper).
Whether you are new in the yachting world or an experienced sailor, our team of experts is available 24/7 and will guide you throughout the entire booking process. Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries or special requests.
1) All prices are in Euro and subject to change without notice.
2) Charter rates include local taxes and VAT calculated as per current rates applicable and valid to this date (VAT 12% on charter fee)
3) Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after booking, that result in change of VAT and hence of total amount(s) due, then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer.
4) Charter rates are in Euro and include VAT 12% (the rate is 50% discounted on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration which states he arrived at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation).
5) Charter rates do not include, fuel, water, provisioning and mooring fees.
Typical chartering period is 1-2 weeks, commencing on Saturday from 17:00 until Friday 18:00 with overnight stay onboard until Saturday 09:00.
Daily charter is available per request.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information.
L. Vouliagmenis 24,16675, Glyfada, Athens
Mr. Nikolaos Gkougkousis
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org